When should you turn to us? When you are organizing an event that:
- Is inspired by or even re-inacts the “roaring 20′s” with it’s flapper girls and gangsters. As we focus on the dances from the 1910-1940 era, we perform an authentic show with swing and Charleston! We have performed and engaged the guests of KFV bank in Frankfurt when they held a celebration party with the 1920′s theme. We performed our shows and showed the guests some basic steps that they could do to the all women big band from Berlin between the catering and the “gambling” … after all, it was the roaring 20′s
- If your company/organization is celebrating a century old tradition it is very suitable to spice up your event with a show from the early days of your company. We have performed for Mercedes-Benz when they celebrated their 100 year anniversary. Also, recently we performed a show for Coca-Cola in Zurich Switzerland who celebrated their 125th anniversary. See video below!
- You can alway surprise your wedding guests with a show from us, or like some couples did – hired us to teach them a routine that THEY could perform at their wedding instead of a regular waltz.
- When you organized a swing band, we can help you enhance that experience with perfectly matched dancing to the live music.
- Finally, you simply feel like having a crazy energetic dancing to spice up your event.
If you would like to have a swing dance performance at your event, we are more than delighted to perform for you. If you are interested or have any further questions, simply send us an email to moc.liamg@ajtakdnaila or call us directly at: +49(0)176-327 88 659. We are looking forward to hear from you.
Some Past Shows
Visit the video galleries for more performances
LINDY HOP SHOW FOR COCA-COLA’S 125TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY IN ZURICH, SWITZERLAND.
Malou Meyenhofer & Tim Collins (timandmalou.com)
Katja Uckermann & Ali Teghavi (swingstep.com)
Lisa MInder & Marko Zorman
Evelyn Baehler & Zoltan Farago
Julianna Codjoe & Frederic Jean-Baptiste
Choreography by Malou Meyenhofer & Tim Collins
Special thanks to Hanna and Mattias Lundmark (mandh.se)
VECONA VINTAGE FASHION ROUTINE – „BEI MIR BIST DU SCHÖN”
Die Vecona Vintage Fashion Routine 2009 – „Bei mir bist Du schön” gespielt von der Brasstime Big Band nach einer Choreographie von Ali Taghavi und Katja Uckermann mit hingebungsvoller Unterstützung von Christian Bissinger. Weiterhin auf dem Tanzparkett Kathrin Riebel, Kyeong-I Shin und Stefan Reis.
Nach einer Story und Regie von Irit Völzke, gefilmt und geschnitten von Frank Widmann. Sound und Aufnahme von Mark Schwarzmayr. Vielen Dank an alle die sonst noch geholfen haben, ohne euch wäre nie so etwas Wunderbares enstanden. Einer für alle, alle für einen!